Friday, May 20, 2011

My baby doesn't sleep and now he plays with guns

   The past week or so has been hard on the family in the sleep department. Well actually, hard on me. There has been serval nights when I break down crying in the middle of the night when Fisher wakes up. Since birth he has been a pretty good baby, he sleeps well but for awhile it was only on me. Gradually he moved to his bed and slept more and more through the night. It wasn't long before nights were a wonderful event full of 'me' time and sleep. Even though i am bragging a little, this didn't last long. Recently baby boy is waking up every three hours fussing about and honestly making our life pretty hard. This along with the desire to stay awake all day leads to a very tired momma. I researched it alot, by researching I mean I googled it. Anyway, there is aparently a name for his sleeplessness called 4 month sleep regression. AS with everything else my boy is a early bloomer. He is 3 months, 3 weeks and one day old!
   I told you that to tell you this. If anyone else  has something to say about how I am a bad mother or that you don't think the store we are in will approve of the picture I am taking YOU better watch out. I will tell you that your 2 year old is a nightmare of a child and she should stop knocking over displays. I will find a manager when you yell in my face . Oh I WILL file a police report when you have the nerve to call the number on the side of my truck and file a false complaint to who you think is my employer. You were talkinging to my dad by the way. I am an overtired over work and cranky momma! I will stand up for myself and my baby. I hope you get whats coming to you.
   Let me explain myself and the little temper tantrum I just through. We were in bass pro shop, near the shooting games. I though it would be cute to take a picture with the guns on the game (it was). Mid picture, this lady approuches me and begins to nag about how unsafe the whole thing was. How guns kill people and we should really think about lettin our little one touch them. It proceeded into a agrument about how we should (and might) be reported to DHS. After all of this, i call my dad to tell him about the experience. Just so happens he recieved a complaint on our truck saying that the driver looked and acted drunk. I am so glad to be home, this is why I dislike being around alot of people! After a night like that I am fighting off a bad attitude and headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment