Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gran is on her way

   In this wonderful world of firsts that I seem to be living in lately, I add another today. Justins' grandmother or Gran as they call her is on her way here. The purpose is to meet me and Fisher for the first time and see Justin again after a year away. I am not as scared as I was when I had the pleasure of meeting his parents and I am excited that they are coming too. We have been frantically preparing for this visit for a few days. After the new dogs have been here a few weeks they have shed a lot of hair so I rented a carpet cleaner and did the whole house. Fisher did not like the noise, he screamed every time the machine was turned on Needless to say, I had to be real sneaky about things. The floors dried quicker than I expected but with all the traffic that we have I am sure the the white carpet wont last long. The Kitchen was next on my list; I finished that this morning after an amazing breakfast.
   The house is starting to look and smell pretty nice after all the vacuuming, mopping,sweeping, wiping, organizing and spraying Justin is outside weed eating the lawn while me and baby take a break. He is kicking away making tons of noises.When we get up there is alot more work to do but we have  a few hours to finish. I cannot wait to show how the boy has grown in the last month, He can sit up easily and sucks his thumb! I wil share pictures of every one with Fisher tonight after our guests go home but for now its back to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment