Saturday, June 4, 2011

Time for a nap

   Well its here! Finally a few days to relax, have help with Fisher and hopefully get a tan. I NEED THIS! Yesterday was a whirlwind of a day only topped by the day before that. Thursday went fin for the most part until the night. Let me tell you, it was a hellish night full of baby screams and cries for a solid 2 hours. He did not want to sleep for anything, no matter how tired and crank he was. Justin hopeless rocked and sang to the boy until he could no longer take the noise. Fisher would not even take a bottle until he was cradled to his satisfaction.
   The next morning (Friday) was as normal as possible. We left at one in the afternoon to go to the doctor only to hear how my insurance expired. I was absolutely livid, seeing as I need insurance and that is the one and only reason we are not married. I cried. Come to find out some people just are not smart because I do have insurance. So we move on with the day and as I sit in the back seat with the baby he begins to fuss. This continues on and off for the next several hours while we drive back and forth from one town to another spending over $100 on anything and everything for me and Fisher to go on the trip with. Finally we got home and went to bed around midnight.
   I guess that brings us to today, it is about 8 am here and baby boy is on my lap napping. He needs it because he woke at  this morning. Guess who  was up with him ? Momma! I am tired but I have got alot done. Dishes, swept, clean living room, two load laundry, made snacks for trip, organized groceries from last night, put up Fishers clothes we bought, and pack all of his stuff. Feed, play with and change the baby then put him back to sleep.

Productive huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment